Battery Type: Lithium battery
Charging time: 3 hours
Working time: 2 hours
Power Supply: 5V - 50/60Hz
Power Consumption: 3W
High Speed Motor: 7000 RPM
Lightweight: 140 grams
Blade: Corrosion Resistance Stainless Steel
1 Stainless Steel Trimmer
4 Combs 1.5mm, 3mm, 4.5mm, 6mm
1 USB Cable
1 Cleaning Brush
1 Lubricating Oil Bottle
1 User Manual
1. Charge your trimmer fully before using for the first time.
2. Make sure your beard is clean & completely dry before use.
3. Start trimming against the direction of hair growth.
4. Stretch and hold the area of skin you are trimming for more even results.
5. After each use, clean the trimmer thoroughly before storing it.
Make sure the trimmer is turned off
for your safety.
Align the comb with the head and push the bottom of the comb onto the trimmer body until it slots in place with a click.
Your trimmer is now ready for use.
Remove the old comb by gently pulling it out and unclipping from the bottom of the blade to replace it with new comb.