1] Working Time: 16 minutes
2] Rated Power: 430W
3] Frequency: 60Hz
4] Water Tank Capacity: 170ml
1] 1 x Facial Steamer
2] 1 x Aroma Basket
3] 1 x User Manual
Using for Facial Steaming & Steam Inhalation
1. Make sure the steamer is not plugged into a power socket before adding water.
2. Remove the water tank from the back of the steamer and turn the cap counter-clockwise to open.
3. Fill the water tank with distilled or pure water to the maximum scale of 170ml through the water inlet opening. Then, close the tank cap tightly by turning clockwise.
4. Place the water tank back into steamer body.
5. To turn ON the steamer, plug it in to the power switch and slide the ON/OFF button upwards.
6. The indicator lights up RED indicating the steamer is heating up
1. The steam emission starts in about 80 seconds.
2. Place the steamer about 20-25 cm away from your face for comfort.
3. Close your eyes to enhance comfort, prevent eye irritation, and let your eyelids experience the soothing effect of steam.
1. To turn the steamer OFF, slide the ON/OFF button downwards.
2. The indicator light will turn off.
3. Unplug it from the power source.
4. Once the steamer cools down, drain excess water from the water tank and inlet before storage.